- Donors May Drop Off New, Unwrapped Toys at Select Walmart Stores Starting Monday, November 29th Through Friday, December 10th
- Event Will Benefit Toys for Tots of Stanislaus County and Help Ensure That No Area Child Goes Without a Toy This Holiday Season
WHO: Cumulus Stockton-Modesto, CA, radio station KAT Country 103/KATM-FM and the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve, partnering with Walmart and Toys for Tots of Stanislaus County.
WHAT: KAT Country 103/KATM-FM and the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve kick off the annual holiday toy drive benefiting Toys for Tots of Stanislaus County today, Monday, November 29, 2021, from 12:00PM-7:00PM at Turlock Walmart, 2111 Fulkerth Rd., Turlock, CA. This is the 20th year that KATM-FM and the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve have partnered to hold this holiday toy drive for Stanislaus County children in need. Donors may drop off new, unwrapped toys for children of all ages.
WHEN AND WHERE: The 2021 Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive will collect toy donations on the following dates:
- Monday, November 29th, 12PM-7PM, Turlock Walmart, 2111 Fulkerth Rd, Turlock, CA
- Wednesday, December 1st, 12PM-7PM, Tracy Walmart, 3010 W. Grand Line Rd, Tracy, CA
- Friday, December 3rd, 12PM-7PM, New Ceres Walmart, 3960 Mitchell Road, Ceres, CA
- Monday, December 6th 12PM-7PM, Stockton Walmart, 3223 E. Hammer Ln, Stockton, CA
- Tuesday, December 7th, 3PM-7PM, Sonora Walmart, 1101 Sanguinetti Rd, Sonora, CA
- Wednesday, December 8th, 12PM-7PM, Manteca Walmart, 1205 S. Main St, Manteca, CA
- Friday, December 10th, 12PM-7PM, Modesto Walmart, 2225 Plaza Pkwy, off Hwy 99, Modesto, CA
WHY: To help ensure that no child in Stanislaus County goes without a toy this holiday season.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT: https://www.katm.com/.
About Cumulus Media
Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) is an audio-first media company delivering premium content to over a quarter billion people every month — wherever and whenever they want it. Cumulus Media engages listeners with high-quality local programming through 412 owned-and-operated radio stations across 86 markets; delivers nationally-syndicated sports, news, talk, and entertainment programming from iconic brands including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, CNN, the AP, the Academy of Country Music Awards, and many other world-class partners across nearly 7,300 affiliated stations through Westwood One, the largest audio network in America; and inspires listeners through the CUMULUS Podcast Network, its rapidly growing network of original podcasts that are smart, entertaining and thought-provoking. Cumulus Media provides advertisers with personal connections, local impact and national reach through broadcast and on-demand digital, mobile, social, and voice-activated platforms, as well as integrated digital marketing services, powerful influencers, full-service audio solutions, industry-leading research and insights, and live event experiences. Cumulus Media is the only audio media company to provide marketers with local and national advertising performance guarantees. For more information visit www.cumulusmedia.com.
Contact: Lisa Dollinger, Dollinger Strategic Communication for Cumulus Media, 512.633.4084, firstname.lastname@example.org.